PETIT PALAIS, City of Paris Fine Art Museum
Tel: + 33 (0)1 53 43 40 00
Métro: lines 1 and 13, Champs-Elysées Clemenceau station
RER: line C, Invalides station
Bus: 28, 42, 72, 73,83, 93.
In compliance with government directives and to guarantee optimal protection during visits, the City of Paris museums have implemented health measures and new means of reception after three months with closed doors.
Before your visit
- Guided tours, independent tours and educational workshops are suspended for the moment, as well as the reception of groups.
- For reductions and free entrance, currently valid justification must be presented at the museum entrance.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all visitors over the age of 11 entering the museum. Remember to bring your mask with you since the museums do not provide them.
- If you are sick and have symptoms, please postpone your visit.
- Audio guides will be systematically disinfected after each use.
During your visit
- When you arrive, please maintain a physical distance of at least one meter between yourself and other visitors or museum personnel.
- Wash your hands regularly, especially before you enter the museum. Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance.
- When you are inside the exhibition area, please remember to follow the itinerary signs and stay at a one-meter distance from others.
- For hygienic reasons, please do not touch the digital devices along your pathway.
- Signs listing health measures are displayed in various museum areas. Please follow instructions.
Open daily from 10am to 6pm. Ticket office close at 5:15 pm.
(except mondays and public holidays).
Late night opening Friday until 9pm for temporary exhibitions only.
Free admission to the permanent collections.
Admission charge for temporary exhibitions.
Petit Palais Garden Cafe
Service from 10am to 5pm and until 7pm on Fridays. Closed on Mondays.
Open from 10am to 6pm and until 9pm on Fridays, closed on Mondays.
Group and individual activities
Information and bookings: +33 (0)1 53 43 40 36, Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm.
(Programme available at the museum information desk or on request).
Charges for activities are in addition to the exhibition admission charge..
There are detailed guide sheets to the permanent collections available for reference in each gallery.