PETIT PALAIS, City of Paris Fine Art Museum
Tel: + 33 (0)1 53 43 40 00
Métro: lines 1 and 13, Champs-Elysées Clemenceau station
RER: line C, Invalides station
Bus: 28, 42, 72, 73,83, 93.
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 - Information for the public
In accordance with new government guidelines, we would remind you that the following people are not allowed into this building :
- people returning from the Chinese province of Hubei (red zone)
- inhabitants of: Creil, Crépy-en-Valois, Vaumoise, Lamorlaye, Lagny-le-Sec, Nogent-sur-Oise, Montataire, Villiers-Saint-Paul, Croix Saint Ouen (Oise) and Balme (Haute-Savoie)
- so-called “contact cases”: people who, within 24 hours before the appearance of symptoms in a confirmed case, shared the same living space (for example: family, shared bedroom) or were in direct contact with that person, i.e. face to face, less than 1 metre away and / or for more than 15 minutes, during a discussion or chat; close friends; classmates or colleagues; people who sat close to the person with coronavirus in a means of transport for a prolonged period; people providing care to a confirmed case
Reminder of the hygiene measures to be observed
- Wash your hands regularly or use an alcohol-based hand rub
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Use a tissue and dispose of it immediately afterwards
- Only call 15 (medical emergency number) if you have medical symptoms
- Only wear a mask if you are sick
Real-time information at www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
For information about Covid-19, contact the national hotline on 0 800 130 000.
Open daily from 10am to 6pm. Ticket office close at 5:15 pm.
(except mondays and public holidays).
Late night opening Friday until 9pm for temporary exhibitions only.
Free admission to the permanent collections.
Admission charge for temporary exhibitions.
Petit Palais Garden Cafe
Service from 10am to 5pm and until 7pm on Fridays. Closed on Mondays.
Open from 10am to 6pm and until 9pm on Fridays, closed on Mondays.
Group and individual activities
Information and bookings: +33 (0)1 53 43 40 36, Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm.
(Programme available at the museum information desk or on request).
Charges for activities are in addition to the exhibition admission charge..
There are detailed guide sheets to the permanent collections available for reference in each gallery.