Admission to the permanent collections is free. For temporary exhibitions charges, see below.
Admission charges range from 5 to 11 euros, depending on the exhibition.
- students and 14- 26 year olds inclusive
- visitors on RMI (income support)
- visitors in receipt of the allocation parents isolés (single parent allowance)
- visitors qualifying for the allocation personnalisée d'autonomie (domiciliary care allowance)
- visitors in receipt of aide sociale de l'Etat pour les réfugiés (state aid for refugees)
- visitors over the age of 60
- the unemployed
- school librarians currently in post
- teachers currently in post
- families with three or more children
- holders of the Paris-Famille card
- members of Sauvegarde de l'Art Français
- members of the Société de L’Histoire de l’Art français
- members of the Societé française d’archéologie
- members of the Societé nationale des Antiquaires de France
- holders of the Carte Améthyste
- holders of the Carte Emeraude
Groups accompanied by a museum lecturer: 1h30 for 30 people maximum
Bookings: +33 (0)1 53 43 40 37 Tuesday to Friday 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm.
Admission charges vary according to the exhibition.
- Groups of 5 to 9 people
- Groups booking at least two activities on the same day
- Visitors over the age of 60
- 18 to 26 year olds
- Teachers currently in post
- School librarians currently in post
- Staff at City of Paris children’s outdoor activity and leisure centres
- The unemployed and those on RMI (income support)
- Under 18s
- Visitors with disabilities
- Groups from hospitals or specialist institutions
Groups with or without an external lecturer : admission charges vary according to the exhibition.