Le site utilise des cookies pour le fonctionnement des boutons de partage sur les réseaux sociaux et la mesure d'audience des vidéos et des pages de ce site. En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez leur utilisation. En savoir plus et gérer ses paramètres ici.

Digital library

The Petit Palais has computerised part of its old collection of exhibition and collection catalogues, books and documents on the building and works from its collections.

Henry Lapauze, Assistant Curator then Curator from 1905 to 1925 undertook the task of presenting the collections, adding to them and drawing up content catalogues.

They enable you trace the development of the collections over the years and their installation in the museum, which was at the time called the City of Paris Palais des Beaux-Arts.

The different exhibition catalogues attest to the museum’s activity until the mid-1930s.

The sections called “Exhibition catalogues” and “Collection catalogues” also mention computerised documents relating to the museum and its collections available on the Gallica website (Digital library of the French National library).

The museum has also undertaken an initiative to computerise its collections of manuscripts and old illustrated prints.

The documents can be freely consulted and downloaded for non-commercial use.